Mittwoch, 18. April 2012

What fans think about...

We asked you guys what you like the most about Jukka. We've got some really nice and interesting answers. So we decided to publish it here once again.
We are sure Jukka would appreciate every single word!


LycanLady i am to 100% Jukka addicted...i love everything about him..and he plays drums like a god..he is just amazing

Melissa K Fisher He can play the hell out of drums and is SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tarmo Imagineer I see it like Lycan Lady ♥ I don't find any words for him! He is a real god!
 
Stefanie Billen he is the god of drums, i like him so much

Armyof Nightwish Jukka is the man! God of drums and a kind person! and of course hot as hell ;)

Eileen Whoever the best drummer I've ever seen and its always an awesome experience to watch him playing at concerts...for sure he is an awesome man aswell

Seth Booze Jukka Nevalainen saved my life twice. I have is arm band tattooed on my arm, I asked him to sign it after I got it, then proceeded to get his autograph tattooed as my tribute to Jukka Nevalainen. I believe I am Jukkas biggest fan. As I said. He saved my life.
 
Ami Nevalainen hell yeahhh he is the God Of The Drums ....no doubt .....♥


Pretty cute isn't it =) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen